ETL/Data warehouse Developer - 30k
- Hong Kong Hong Kong Hong Kong HK
- Intérim, Plein-temps
- Robert Half Hong Kong
- 12 juin 18 2018-06-12
Top tier iBank with excellent exposure seeks an ETL Developer to join their global team.
Our client is a top-tier, world-renowned iBank with years of experience, and a very reputable global brand.
As an ETL Developer, you will be expected to:
- Document requirements, design and developer ETL flow using ETL Tools (ODI)
- Design automation processes to control data access and ensure source system data availability
- Conduct Unit Tests and Users Acceptance Tests
- Conduct performance tuning of end-to-end integration processes within source/target database
- Investigate data issues as and when they arise
- Support maintenance and ongoing maintenance to the data warehouse
- Develops and maintains tools to enhance end-user service level and facilitate support tasks
- Provides incident/problem communications & reporting on the ETL project scope
- Bachelor's degree in IT with min. 2 years of work experience in ETL tools (ODI), Data warehouse design, data modeling and visualization
- Familiarity with reporting tools such as OBIEE
- Strong knowledge of SQL and ability to develop complex queries
- Experience with a scheduler software (Control-M) is a plus
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.