Electronic Trading Business Manager
- Hong Kong
- CDI, Plein-temps
- UBS AG
Are you result driven? Do you enjoy working in a fast-paced and dynamic environment working across multiple and diverse culture? We're looking for someone like that who can provide:
- support to the business management team to establish an effective control environment for Electronic Trading businesses
- partner with senior business heads to implement the front office control framework
- drive various work streams to conduct a deep dive review of the front-to-back operating environment, partnering with Business, Logistics & Controls and other functional resources to minimize operational risk, achieve a high level of performance, operational effectiveness and value.
- support to identify, evaluate and mitigate risks, adhering to regulatory and operational risk standards
- partner with team members and other Chief Operating Officer (COO) teams, both locally and globally, to manage implementation of key projects and initiatives including business driven changes, and regulatory, audit and risk remediation activities
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
You will be part of the Electronic Trading business management team, based in Hong Kong. We provide oversight to the control environment within Electronic Trading businesses across Equities and FX, Rates and Credit (FRC). Our team focuses on ensuring that the business operates effectively to manage risks, maximize profits while being compliant with regulations, policies and procedures.
Your experience and skills
- the ability to work with senior stakeholders and team members across all areas of the bank
- strong interpersonal and communication skills; comfortable in facing off to people at all levels of seniority; good at building a network of contacts across the business, logistics and control functions and within the business management team
- the ability to understand new issues and processes quickly and determine priorities and solutions based on business need and benefit
- excellent analytical skills
- excellent written and verbal communication skills
- ability to remain calm under pressure and to adapt to a quickly changing environment and deal with ambiguity
- strong focus, drive and commitment and track record in getting jobs done on time and to a high standard
What we offer
Together. That's how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.