DBS Group Research comprises of the Economics/Strategy, Equity and Credit research teams. Our Economics team consists of Economists covering currencies, interest rates, and economies of China/Hong Kong, Taiwan, Japan, Korea, India, ASEAN, Eurozone and US. Our Equity research has a network of analysts covering the Singapore, Malaysia, Hong Kong, China, Indonesia, Thailand and Korea stock markets. One distinctive feature is our unrivalled access to a broad range of companies around the region. In Asia, we employ in excess of 60 analysts covering more than 600 stocks. Combining active bottom-up research with sectoral and macro/thematic analysis (in conjunction with Economics and Markets Research), the team has been able to consistently identify moneymaking investment and trading ideas that outperform the rest. Responsibilities:
- Proactively develop strategy research on thematic ideas, macroeconomics and special situations
- Generate investment ideas and maintain thematic portfolios and stocks lists for the Hong Kong and China markets
- Work with internal & external stakeholders including institutional investors and media
- Develop, create and maintain earnings, valuation and industry models leveraging skills in accounting, finance and economics
- Keep abreast of industry-related news flow and interpret data and analysis on market, economic and political events
- Respond to request for data, information and calls from internal and external clients
- Liaise with corporations in DBS' functions and marketing
- Degree holder in finance related or relevant industry subjects
- At least 6 years of experience in equities research
- Strong experience in writing regular reports in both English & Chinese
- CFA and CPA holders an added advantage
- Knowledge on financial statement analysis
- Good command of English and Chinese (Mandarin)
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.
We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.