Equity Derivatives Developer - Hedge Fund
- Hong Kong
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Aptitude Asia
- 20 oct. 17 2017-10-20
Our client is a well-established, cross-asset, Asia focused Hedge Fund, currently expanding their business in Hong Kong, looking to hire a seasoned hands-on Front office IT developer to join the team. Role open to C++/C#/Java developers.
- Gather and analyse requirements from the business users, communicate the details with the team, follow through on the development lifecycle.
- Design application framework, develop, test, and implement front to bank in-house applications, including greenfield projects.
- Enhance existing systems.
- Provide L2 support to the day-to-day operations.
Skills & Requirements:
- Degree holder or above in Computer Engineering or equivalent.
- A strong technical background is required with qualification in applicative software development or mathematical/quantitative specialization.
- 5years+ hands-on experience in front office application development.
- Sound knowledge of application architecture and design.
- Database: Sybase, Oracle, MS SQL, MongoDB
- A good teamplayer, strong self-motivation, and sense of responsibility.
- Strong passion in technology.
To apply, please kindly send your CV to Donna (firstname.lastname@example.org)