Executive Customer Relationship Manager, Cross Border Banking Services
- Hong Kong
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Hang Seng Bank Limited
- 17 mars 19
A Career with Hang Seng Bank - Hang Seng is committed to service excellence. Our people are our most important asset and play a vital role in our efforts to continually enhance our performance for customers and provide best-in-class products and services. We seek to attract high-calibre talent by offering a dynamic working environment, good career development opportunities and competitive compensation packages.
Hang Seng's Retail Distribution focuses on personal wealth management and financial services. Our one-stop wealth management initiatives are designed for both our affluent and mass integrated account customers. With more than 250 branches and service outlets, including over 60 Prestige Banking Centres for our high-end personal customers, we serve over half of the adult population, offering an extensive range of products.
We are currently seeking high calibre professionals to join our department as Executive Customer Relationship Manager, Cross Border Banking Services.
- Build and maintain good relationship as well as providing personalized services for the segment of Mainland customers
- Conduct financial analysis for customers to identify their needs
- Consolidate customer feedback and the latest cross border market trend so as to assist in product development
- Assist the team head in providing coaching to Relationship Managers
- Participate in offsite events and travel occasionally subject to business needs in order to build rapport and strengthen customer relationship
- Manage operational risk and observe the relevant policies /guidelines and compliance requirements
- University degree preferred OR professional qualifications such as CFA, CFP or CFMP
- Minimum of 5 years sales and leadership experience in the banking field
- Well versed in market dynamics in Mainland China and have experience in dealing with Mainland customers
- Strong sales and customer orientation, with good communication and interpersonal skills
- Highly self-motivated and able to work under pressure
- Passes in the Insurance Intermediaries Qualifying Examinations/Hong Kong Securities & Investment Institute Licensing Examinations
- Fulfillment of the competency requirements to carry out relevant regulated activities as defined under the Securities and Futures Ordinance
- Fluency in Putonghua and Chinese; proficiency in English an advantage
- High level of customer centricity mindset with dedication to deliver exceptional quality services for customers
All information provided by applicants will be used only for recruitment purposes and will be used strictly in accordance with the Bank's personal data policies, a copy of which may be obtained by the applicant upon request. Unless otherwise instructed in writing by the applicant concerned, applicants may be considered for other suitable positions within the Bank and its related companies. The personal data of unsuccessful job applicants may be retained for a maximum of two years from the date when the job application is rejected and such data may be retained for a longer period if there is a subsisting reason that obliges the Bank to do so, after which the personal data will be destroyed.