Corporate and Investment Banking provides corporate customers with a full range of commercial banking products and services, including cash management services, current accounts, time deposits, trade finance, working capital finance, term loans and foreign exchange. Through our continued commitment, DBS has cultivated long-standing relationships with its customers in the region that are based on account relationship management, service differentiation, product development and rigorous credit standards. Responsibilities
- Lead the team to support the business to formulate budget/forecast, business strategies, actionable plans and measurable KPI scorecard to deliver planned financials for Institutional Banking Group.
- Provide accurate and comprehensive intelligent management dashboards, presentation, performance reports and data analytics to track business performance, measure sales effectiveness / productivity and identify insights on business opportunities or performance gaps for possible areas of improvement.
- Develop advanced analytics, with AI and machine learning capability, to provide personalized contextual marketing and just-in-time sales analytics to scale up new customer acquisition, cross-sell, up-sell and pre-emptive retention to drive incremental benefits to the business.
- Analyze customer behavior across all touchpoints to optimize the sales approach and enhance service and customer experience online and offline.
- Build machine learning models to identify suspicious behaviors and anomaly patterns to enhance control and mitigate risk.
- Work with Business Finance, Corporate Treasury and TLM to review funding/FTP/ capital management and support special funding program to acquire high yield loans and deposits to drive capital efficiencies and improve our competitive edge and ROE.
- Work with regional office and T&O to develop and maintain an integrated data lake for data mining and analytics to drive quantitative analysis and data-driven decision making.
- University degree in Financial Management, Accounting, Mathematics, Statistics or related disciplines
- Minimum 15 years' relevant experience in banking industry, preferably in Institutional Banking with good understanding of commercial products and services
- Strong business acumen, strategic thinking with solid knowledge of accounting and financial analysis
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills, with the ability to come up with effective business strategies to drive business growth based on quantitative analysis
- Conversant with PC skills, in particular Excel, PowerPoint and data visualization tools
- Ability to work with financial and operation teams and business users, handle multiple tasks, attention to details and meeting tight deadlines under pressure
- Work well in collaborative environment with good interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognizes your achievements. We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.