Executive Director, Head of Private Banking Compliance
- Hong Kong
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Page Executive Hong Kong
- 16 nov. 17 2017-11-16
A well-established Private Bank is looking for an experienced leader for their compliance function.
Our client is an international financial institution with a well set-up private banking business in the region. They have a strong compliance culture that emphasizes integrity and transparency.
You will be responsible for:
- Managing the compliance functions and providing real-time advice to the relationship managers and product specialists on compliance policies and regulatory requirements
- Implementing and reviewing product and client suitability programme
- Keeping abreast of regulatory changes and updating the compliance policies and procedures accordingly
- Developing compliance monitoring and self-assessment process to identify compliance gaps
- Acting as the Manager-In-Charge under the SFC regime and the main contact person for any regulatory inquiries and inspections
You will be a university graduate with at least 10 years of relevant private banking compliance. You will have excellent knowledge of relevant rules and regulations. Additionally, you will have a good understanding of private banking financial products. You will be fluent in Chinese and English with strong communication and interpersonal skills. Prior managerial experience is essential.
- Exposure to senior management
- Attractive package on offer
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Jessy Wong on +852 2848 4706.