- Hong Kong
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Standard Chartered Bank Hong Kong
- 10 nov. 17
- Lieu de travail : Hong Kong
- Salaire : Negotiable
- Type de contrat : Plein-temps
Please view Job Description for details.Standard Chartered is a leading international bank operating in some of the most dynamic markets in the world, in Asia, Africa and the Middle East. Our successful and sustainable business is built on doing tangible, long term good for our people, our customers and the communities we serve.
The job holder is to provide secretarial support to two Unit Heads in CBHK.
Key responsibilities are as follows:-
- Provides secretarial support (e.g. manages Unit Heads' diaries, meetings & travel arrangements, handles general correspondences, etc)
- Provides administrative support (e.g. maintains filing system and/or register, ensures smooth running of the department and delivery of quality service to both internal and external customers)
- Ensures compliance with various policies (travel, gift & entertainment and other administrative policies) and maintains confidentiality
Key Roles and Responsibilities
* Extensive Diary & Inbox Management, includes arranging and booking internal and external meetings and special events
* Travel arrangements - organising travel itineraries, public and private transport, air travel, hotel bookings, transfers, visas etc.
* Meeting arrangements and logistics thereof - scheduling, room bookings, catering, video conference call etc.
* Support for preparation of reports, letters etc. Sending emails on behalf of [Manager]- Including Managing all logistics for the Meetings & VC's Including Quarterly product meetings
* Responsibility for RMS, e-procurement and processes - including raising and approving requests, invoicing, in house approvals.
* Full responsibility for Managing all team holidays & expenses within group policy guidelines, sickness, compliance requests
* General office administration and ad-hoc duties
* Meeting/travel arrangements for other team members as required
Qualifications and Skills
* Excellent analytical and organizational skills are required to research and resolve inquiries, and to manage conflicting priorities and workflow.
* Customer focused, demonstrates professionalism and able to handle sensitive matters in a tactful manner.
* Able and willing to work under tight schedule and delivery requirements.
* Team player with interpersonal skills to deal with all levels.
* Good communicator with fluent verbal and written skills in both Chinese and English
* Good computer skills, e.g. MS software
* Mandarin is highly desirable
How To Apply
You can search and view current opportunities across our organisation and apply immediately by visiting www.standardchartered.com and selecting Careers. To help speed up your application, please note the following:
- You will need to log in (or register if you are visiting our careers site for the first time) before you can apply for a specific role
- Some roles may require you to undertake an online talent assessment in addition to completing the application form (to facilitate this process it is preferable that you provide us with an email address as part of your contact information)
- We will ask you about your education, career history and skills and experience, it may be helpful to have this information at hand when completing your application
It usually takes 15 - 20 minutes to complete the application form; you can save your application at any time and return to complete it at your convenience.
The closing date for applications is 31/10/2017. Please note all closing dates are given in Hong Kong time (GMT + 8 hours). We aim to respond to successful applicants within four weeks and will keep a record or your application in our database so that we can contact you when suitable vacancies arise in future.
Third Party Applications
Please note: Applications from third parties are not accepted unless by invitation.
Diversity and Inclusion
Standard Chartered is committed to diversity and inclusion. We believe that a work environment which embraces diversity will enable us to get the best out of the broadest spectrum of people to sustain strong business performance and competitive advantage. By building an inclusive culture, each employee can develop a sense of belonging, and have the opportunity to maximise their personal potential.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Standard Chartered is an equal opportunity employer. We have a meritocratic culture where each individual employee is valued and respected for who they are as a person and for what they bring to the organisation.