- Hong Kong
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Abinon Capital
- 11 déc. 17 2017-12-11
Abinon Capital (永桐资本) is an established investment platform. It is expanding its businesses and aims to be a multi-platforms financial institution consisting of brokerage, investment advisory and asset management. The management team consists of experienced investment professionals.
- Report to CFO
- Prepare full set of accounts, consolidated financial statements and periodic reports
- Responsible for financial control and regulatory reporting.
- Handle month end closing and consolidations for the group’s business
- Handle intercompany transactions and accounts reconciliation
- Prepare FRR return
- Deal with and liaise with auditors, tax advisors and bankers
- Conduct various ad-hoc reports
- Involve in internal control and process improvement projects
- Monitor accounting system, policies and procedures
- University degree in Accounting, Finance or a related discipline
- Recognized professional qualification is a must
- Minimum of 5 years relevant experience preferably in asset management. Big 4 candidates will also be considered
- Knowledge of fund audit will be an advantage
- Hardworking and able to work under pressure
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese, fluent Putonghua
For interested parties, please kindly click on the APPLY button to send us your updated CV with current and expected package.