Finance & Accounting Executive – US Fund House 45K p/m
- 45K + Bonus HKD
- Hong Kong Hong Kong Hong Kong HK
- CDI, Plein-temps
- BDO Financial Services Limited
- 12 sept. 18 2018-09-12
Our client is an independent private equity firm with diversified business sectors and assets under management and investments across the Middle East, North Africa, Asia and Europe. An outstanding opportunity has arisen out of their Regional HK Office for a seasoned and highly motivated Finance & Accounting Executive with some private equity funds experience to work closely with the business team and stakeholders in the HK and US offices to support the day-to-day business operation.
Report to Finance Director with a focus on supporting financial, business operations and human resources matters, including:
- Responsible for full spectrum of daily finance & accounting duties e.g. maintaining the book to be in compliant with respective financiers (financial covenants), consolidation on a quarterly basis and management reporting.
- Balancing and reconciliation of bank statements including bank account openings.
- Create and maintain a vendor system to better control payments.
- Budgeting and financial analysis of expenses based e.g. fund project expenses and T&E expenses.
- Assist in monthly, semi-annual and annual returns required by the SFC and ensure compliance in Liquidity and FRR.
- Support the data management of employee-related matters in conjunction with the internal financial processes.
- Qualified CPA / ACCA and degree holder with 3 to 5 years of relevant working experience in the audit or accounting field with strong academic background focusing on management reporting.
- Detailed oriented and good management with effective problem solving skills, excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Independent, well-organised, self-motivated and a team player.
- Proficient in oral and written English.
- Big4 candidates are welcomed.
- Immediate available is preferred.