Financial Crime Compliance Manager Global Banking and Markets - Financial Crime Compliance
- Hong Kong
- CDI, Plein-temps
- 26 oct. 17 2017-10-26
Some careers shine brighter than others
If you’re looking for a role that will help you stand out at HSBC, take a look at how you can fulfil your potential.
Financial Crime Compliance aligns current activities within Global Risk and helps to build these into a more integrated framework to conduct Customer Due Diligence which enables HSBC to manage financial crime risk more effectively. It builds stronger controls to improve the way Financial Crime Compliance risks are managed in order to spot gaps as well as trends so that the team can take action. It proactively gathers and analyses financial intelligence in a smart way so that suspicious transactions, activities or connections can be identified and we can adequately protect our customers from the threat of financial crime.
We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join our team as Financial Crime Compliance Manager Global Banking and Markets.
In this role, you will
- To assist management with the development and enhancement of global banking and markets anti money laundering procedures and methodology on a global basis. Role chiefly centers around the design, implementation and on going maintenance and enhancement of the global technology solution and anti money laundering target operating model for global banking markets.
- To assist in providing advisory on anti money laundering enquiries, identifying and managing issues involving the anti money laundering risk and liaising with business and other relevant stakeholders to serve the Global Banking and Markets business needs.
- To work effectively with business units to drive the local and regional deployment of anti money laundering related projects and new Group initiatives on anti money laundering systems.
- Deliver a high performance client service, behavioral expectations.
- Provide highly professional, competent and skilled service to the Businesses.
- Take decisions based on your knowledge and experience.
- Think proactively and come up with ideas for enhancements.
- Escalate, where necessary to direct line management and Senior Compliance managers
- Proactively alert business of highest perceived risks as they arise.
- Successfully complete Anti Money Laundering and Sanctions training and post course assessment, as required.
To be successful in this role, you should meet the following requirements
- An understanding of Global Banking and Markets related products.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate effectively at all levels.
- Ability to work under pressure and within tight time lines.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proven team player with an open communication style.
The chosen candidate for this role will be required to undergo enhanced vetting. Subject to local laws, this will require the individual to satisfactorily pass a series of additional checks as part of the recruitment process and on an ongoing basis, if appointed to the role. HSBC Group reserves its position with regard to any steps which it may take in relation to any material adverse findings which arise either when the checks are originally completed, and/or if relevant, on an ongoing basis. For more information about the enhanced vetting for this role please contact the recruiter for this role.
For further details and application information please visit our career site, search under reference number 00009XPE
You’ll achieve more when you join HSBC.
Candidate with less relevant experience or skills may be offered a lower Global Career Band than stated above.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
Issued by The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited