- Manage fixed income portfolios, focusing on USD debt securities.
- Development and communication of macro economy, policy, sector and portfolio construction strategies.
- Fundamental approach Research and communicate with analysts for credit analysis.
- Communicate with traders for trades, fund flows and market situations.
- Monitor market activities and interviews with potential issuers.
- Participate in business and product development.
- Support ad hoc tasks and provide periodic reports.
- Degree in Economics, Finance, Accounting or related disciplines, CFA charter holder is preferred.
- Minimum of 3 years portfolio management experience with outstanding performance.
- Good Knowledge of financial derivatives and structure products.
- Strong work ethic and attention to details.
- Strong communication skills with fluent English and Chinese, Putonghua is a must.
Our workplace reflects our values: Integrity, Passion, Teamwork, Client First and Gratitude. We value different views and encourage our people to develop to their full potential.
We provide attractive remuneration package, professional & friendly working atmosphere, and career path opportunity in a leading buy side house to right candidates. Interested parties please email your full resume with current and expected salary to firstname.lastname@example.org.
All information provided by applicants will be kept confidential and will be used in accordance with the Company’s Personal Data Collection Statement, which is available upon request.