Full Stack Web Developers - Buy Side/Hedge Fund (Java, C#, HTML, AngularJS, ReactJS, GUI, Agile)
- Hong Kong
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Allegis Group Hong Kong
- 22 janv. 18 2018-01-22
An exciting opportunity has arisen to be part of a buy side firm with exposure to quants, portfolio managers and the operations team. A tech passionate developer who’ll be exposed to new technologies and involved in every stage of the SDLC, from gathering requirements, designing, developing, testing, deploying, supporting and monitoring the system. Are you a passionate & proactive full stack developer? Are you up for the challenge of being part of a buy side firm? Are you an outside of the box thinker with excellent communication skills?
- Working directly with the operations team to develop new tools to automate their processes and improve workflow.
- Working directly with portfolio managers and risk managers to develop new pre/post trade analysis tools.
- Add and maintain trade feeds with counterparties/prime brokers.
- Improve and support the existing systems
- 2+ years commercial core java experience
- Front end experience (preferably C# or HTML5 based frameworks)
- Basic SQL/RDBMS experience
- Bachelor’s (or equivalent) Degree in Computer Science or similar
- Happy to develop and support all levels of the technology stack, including frontends, middleware, servers and databases. This could potentially involve working with different languages.
- Strong communication skills and willingness to work with portfolio managers, quants and operations to understand their requirements and develop systems to solve their problems.
- Able to work in a fast paced, constantly changing environment, and prioritize work accordingly.
- Excellent team working skills – we’re a small technology team so working closely together is vital to our success.
- Strong problem solving skills and ability to investigate issues.
Apply immediately below to this great opportunity. Please send your CV to Dane.Gustilo@TEKsystems.com or call +852 3473 3041 for a confidential discussion