Fund Compliance Manager (International Law Firm)
- Hong Kong
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Aquis Search , Numéro de Licence EA : 16S8125
- 16 nov. 17 2017-11-16
Our client is an international business law firm that offers legal advisory services in the areas of mergers and acquisitions, venture capital and private equity, corporate restructuring, acquisition finance, financial services, capital markets, securitization, and structured finance. The Company has over 50 years of history and is headquartered in the United States. It has over 60 offices in 35 countries. Our client is currently recruiting a fund compliance manager to assist its Partners to set up, register, and restructure retail funds (i.e. funds authorised under the SFC’s Code on Unit Trusts and Mutual Funds) including ETFs for external clients.
- Assist Partners to set up, register, and restructure retail funds (i.e. funds authorised under the SFC’s Code on Unit Trusts and Mutual Funds) including ETFs for external clients.
- Perform compliance checking and review on investment products
- Liaise with SFC and other local authorities
- Assist to update procedure manuals and structure regulatory guidelines and internal policies
- Drafting and managing the roll out of Compliance policies, procedures and guidelines and any associated training requirements.
- Accounting/ Finance Degree or LLB with legal and compliance background
- 5+ years’ experience in an established investment / fund admin or asset management firm
- Familiarized with investment products (especially RQFII & QFII) & SFO
- Sensitive and react to changing regulatory requirement
- Fluent English and Chinese, both spoken and written.
- Excellent inter-personal and communication skills
- Prioritization and multi-tasking skills
- Prompt and systematic decision-making skills with good analytical skills