Global Investment Research, Equity Research, Product Management/ Merchandising Analyst/ Associate- Hong Kong
GIR, Equity Research, Product Management/ Merchandising, Analyst/ Associate - Hong Kong YOUR IMPACT
This is a high profile role within the Global Investment Research Division in Asia Pacific, to work alongside senior Merchandiser, with the team responsible for distributing and marketing research content to the Global Markets Division and to external clients. Candidates must have a proven ability to communicate with impact both in written and verbal form and to curate content in a concise, commercial manner. OUR IMPACT
From macroeconomic forecasts to individual stock analysis, our team develops tools and insights to help shape investment strategies for clients and the firm. Our analysts work on client-focused research in the equity, fixed-income, currency, and commodities markets, mining big data that enters markets around the world each day to identify game-changing insights. You'll be part of a team that is intellectually curious, creative, analytical, and passionate about performing market research. Principal Responsibilities:
Skills and Experience we're looking for:
- Curating and distributing GIR content to ensure product has maximum commercial impact.
- Presenting research ideas to Sales/ Sales-Traders/ Traders.
- Working with Content Management and Divisional leadership to oversee the research product pipeline.
- Facilitating feedback between the Global Markets and Research divisions in Asia Pacific.
- Thinking strategically about product placement and amplification (via webcasts, client conference calls, infographics, pop-up conferences etc.)
- Working with research analysts pre- and post-publication to maximize commercial impact.
- Strong knowledge of Asian Equities
- Bachelor degree
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work and think clearly under pressure
- Proven analytical/presentation skills and the ability to digest and summarize information quickly
- Familiarity with digital platforms and ability to "think outside the box" about new ways to curate and deliver research
- Enjoys networking and developing and maintaining relationships across a wide range of divisions and desks within Goldman Sachs
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
At Goldman Sachs, we commit our people, capital and ideas to help our clients, shareholders and the communities we serve to grow. Founded in 1869, we are a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm. Headquartered in New York, we maintain offices around the world.
We believe who you are makes you better at what you do. We're committed to fostering and advancing diversity and inclusion in our own workplace and beyond by ensuring every individual within our firm has a number of opportunities to grow professionally and personally, from our training and development opportunities and firmwide networks to benefits, wellness and personal finance offerings and mindfulness programs. Learn more about our culture, benefits, and people at GS.com/careers.
We're committed to finding reasonable accommodations for candidates with special needs or disabilities during our recruiting process. Learn more: https://www.goldmansachs.com/careers/footer/disability-statement.html
© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2021. All rights reserved.
Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Veteran/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity