Group Financial Planning & Analysis Manager
- Hong Kong
- CDI, Plein-temps
- ALS International , Numéro de Licence EA : 16S8075
- 18 janv. 18 2018-01-18
• Expanding professional services group role • Good mid-level entry point opportunity • Based in Hong Kong
Our client is a dynamic and rapidly expanding professional services firm. Already with a strong global presence, they are continuing to expand their operations further both organically and through M&A. To assist with the ongoing transformation and growth prospects, they are now seeking a high caliber executive to join the corporate team.
Reporting directly to the Director of FP&A, this role will work in the corporate function in a high profile capacity and alongside senior level stakeholders and the management team. You will assist with specific projects and transformational changes to drive improvements to the business whilst integrating new acquisitions. Your role will be critical in managing:
- Analysis and project management of change and integration projects, tracking to budget, monitoring financials and management reporting
- Perform financial analysis and modelling for M&A and other investments
- Support on the annual budget review and analysis
- Support the FP&A team on monthly reporting and analysis
- Assist with all other ad hoc global and regional projects as required
Suitable candidates should possess:
- 6-8 years’ experience in financial reporting and analysis in a regional or global capacity in a services business
- Professional presentation, confidence and gravitas to present effectively to the senior management team
- Ability to work both independently and within a team environment
- Strong commercial acumen and foresight understand economic impacts and risks to the business
- Project management experience will be a distinct advantage
- Qualified professional accountant or MBA degree
- Financial modelling skills essential
This opportunity represents a great opportunity to join a corporate function of a dynamic business and gain a wide variety of experience working on a global basis. Those that excel with be presented with internal career development prospects.
To apply for the position, please click the “Apply” button. For further information or a confidential discussion, please contact Janice Ho at +852 2920 9131.
Follow us on LinkedIn to be the first person to learn about our featured mid to senior level opportunities.