HR Change Project Manager
- HKD70000.00 - HKD100000.00 per month
- Hong Kong
- Intérim, Plein-temps
- Hydrogen Group
- 06 oct. 17 2017-10-06
Leading Global Bank is looking for a Project Manager for a global HR Change arising from a new legal entity programme.
- Act as lead Project Specialist in key HR Project deliverable - staff notification process
- Coordinate and support HK business units with the informing existing and new staff of their transfer to new business entities
- Manage data integrity during transition period of project (leading up to employee transfer and ensuring resolution of open items)
- Work cross functionally with functions including but not limited to Legal, Regulatory Compliance, HR Generalists and Communications teams to ensure process is continually tailored to address any evolving requirements
- Provide, update and maintain processes during staff notification and ensure learnings are documented and shared for 'business as usual' use post project implementation
- Become the Notification tool and process 'subject matter expert' to provide guidance to users and facilitate upstream and downstream systems and interfaces
- Liaise with external consultants and global stakeholders to coordinate support and service in the staff notification work stream
- Provide key project coordination, governance and reporting support to the Project
- Support various other HR Project Work stream deliverables as required.
- Broad HR remit experience 10+ years
- Strong HR Operations / Project / transformation / change management experience in complex matrixed organisations
- Financial Services exposure would be well regarded
- Background or experience with one or more of the following areas - Organisational Development / HR Operations / Employee relations is useful
- Strong Project Management knowledge in HR/Operations or business transformation
- Strong systems and business analyst skill set
- Good analysis and manipulation of Management Information. Reporting and analytics, Risk and Governance experience well regarded.
- Resourceful, pragmatic, details focused, team player but additionally a self-starter and autonomous. Comfort with ambiguity, collaborate across boundaries. Comfort around upper management.
Hydrogen Group Pte Ltd. EA No: 09S2930