Head of Commodities Futures (Gold) / Head of Equities
- Hong Kong
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Robert Walters Hong Kong
- 27 oct. 17 2017-10-27
We are looking for industry specialist in gold and futures, also expert in strategy developing.
- Formulate strategies in driving bullions and futures businesses with significant growth;
- Attract talents and setup strong sales teams;
- Support the sales team and to fulfill existing/potential customers needs at investment and financing;
- Cooperate with external institutions at developing investment products (Securities, PE, M&A and Mezzanine Financing).
- Formulate strategies in driving new business and product development for equities and equity derivatives products;
- Marketing of equities and equity derivatives products in HK & PRC;
- Oversee the annual budget and performance monitoring;
- Oversee equities' internal compliance and risk control.
- Bachelor degree or above in Finance or relevant disciplines;
- Relevant SFC Licenses
- At least 15 years relevant working experience in Financial Services;
- Familiar with domestic and overseas investment products;
- With good resources in financial industry;
- Aggressive, with positive work attitude and good communication skill;
- Fluent in Putonghua, Cantonese and English.