Head of Compliance, Hong Kong
- Hong Kong
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Executive Access
- 17 janv. 18 2018-01-17
An International Bank is looking for a Head of Compliance to be based in Hong Kong.
As Head of Compliance Hong Kong, you will be leading a team and overseeing the branch’s general compliance functions in Hong Kong. You will report directly to the Regional Head and responsible for the following:
- To improve branch’s compliance system, to ensure and supervise the company's long-term compliance operations, including compliance with regulatory requirements, mainly HKMA regulations.
- Provide compliance advice, regulatory oversight and assurance across the business
- Work closely with internal and external stakeholders (including the regulator) to embed best practice
- Gradually improve internal management system from legal and compliance perspective, including compliance manual and procedure
Successful Candidates will have:
- Bachelor or Master degree or equivalent;
- At least 10 years in the banking sector and more specifically experience in legal or compliance within corporate banking area. Previous experience as Head of Compliance preferable
- Strong working knowledge on HKMA regulatory requirements with extensive experience in the financial industry in either compliance, legal, risk control or a regulator
- Experience in establishing and developing internal controls and processes
- Results-oriented with careful time management discipline and focus on continuous improvement;
- Dynamic and self-motivated person with a naturally proactive approach;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in both English and Chinese
For more information please contact Maggie Li via +852 2842 7112 or via email@example.com Salaries will be commensurate with the successful candidates experience.