Head of Credit Card Policy Retail Banking & Wealth Management Risk - Shenzhen
- Hong Kong
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Pure Search Hong Kong , Numéro de Licence EA : 12S5954
- 15 janv. 18 2018-01-15
Our client is a well-established global bank. They are currently seeking for a high calibre Head of Credit Card Policy Retail Banking & Wealth Management Risk professional with good knowledge of credit risk management for card business to join their team based in Shenzhen China.
- Manage credit policy for credit card, personal loan and Retail Business Banking lending portfolios
- Manage all credit decision-making for Acquisition and Account Management strategies
- Develop or influence the development of credit policies and procedures for cards, personal loan and RBB lending portfolios so that they are both competitive and compliant with regulatory and Group requirements. Ensure local credit strategies are built with a view to future economic / industry trends and not just historical performance information
- Plan, co-ordinate and lead the introduction of new risk management tools to support profitable business growth in the cards segment
- Support the business growth with timely credit decisions, accurate policy execution and communication with frontline to reduce rework
- In-depth knowledge and experience of credit risk management for card business.
- Experiences in working with auditors, regulators and compliance
- Excellent understanding of originations and portfolio management techniques including sophisticated analytics, credit modeling.
- Excellent understanding of other areas of risk including operational, small business and macro economy
- Good understanding of business areas outside of Risk e.g., Collections, Product, Finance, etc.
- Strong leadership skills for constantly changing risk environment
- Expertise in project management and good interpersonal skills
- Great leader in talent management, communication and influencing
- Fluent in English and Chinese (Mandarin speaking and writing)
- Candidates with Greater China work experience is preferred
Should you wish to have a confidential discussion, please contact Fabienne Cheng at 2520 5073