Head of Growth Solutions
- Hong Kong
- CDI, Plein-temps
- UBS AG
- 18 janv. 18
Do you have a strategic mindset and able to own the design, portfolio construction, and alignment of objectives and guidelines investment solutions? Are you an experienced leader who can engage proactively with clients and stakeholders? We are looking for someone who can:
• construct portfolios designed to deliver on client's objectives employing a well-defined and rigorous portfolio construction methodology
• own the design of a given strategy or custom solution – including new mandates or funds • support the reporting and communication of investment views with relevant stakeholders including collaboration with Sales, Marketing and other client support groups
• be part of the global Investment Solutions leadership team, acting as a regional leader and representative of the Investment Solutions team
• collaborate with other internal teams such as Risk Control, COO area, Operations, Middle Office, Compliance and Legal
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in almost 900 offices and more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
The Investment Solutions team comprises of sub teams including Asset Allocation, Custom Building Blocks (trade idea generation), Portfolio Construction, Implementation and Analytics and Modeling. You will be the lead for Growth Solutions and will be based in Hong Kong.
Your experience and skills
• experience with designing and managing bespoke solutions
• at least ten years of multi-asset investment experience with thorough understanding of relevant investment concepts and challenges
• excellent knowledge of macroeconomics as well as theoretical and practical knowledge of asset allocation
• understanding of institutional and retail client product trends, markets and multi asset products
• strong and confident communication skill; and ability to convey complex ideas and concepts in a non-technical manner
• excellent people management skills, ability to manage diverse, multicultural investment teams
• degree educated, ideally with a post-graduate qualification; investment management qualification and/or the CFA designation are a plus
•experienced in working within a global team and managing other investors
What we offer
Together. That's how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.