Head of Investment Bank Technology Asia-Pacific
- Hong Kong
- CDI, Plein-temps
- UBS AG
- 14 déc. 17
Are you a senior technologist with a passion for developing best in class IT platforms? Can you innovate technology solutions to generate real business value and support our Investment Bank's growth agenda?
We're looking for someone like that who can:
• define the strategy, change agenda, organizational structure and service delivery goals for investment banking technology across the Asia-Pacific region
• work with the business to protect and enhance our leadership position in the region
• engage with senior leaders worldwide to understand needs and priorities and deliver innovative client focused solutions and services that achieve agreed sustainable benefits
• work closely with our investment banking division to drive enterprise wide trading platform solutions across equities, fixed income rates and credit
• foster a culture of transparency, accountability, continued improvement and sustainable remediation of operational risk
• promote strong engagement between group technology in the Asia-Pacific region with group risk and control divisions
• mentor and build diverse high performing global teams
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in almost 900 offices and more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Your team will be based around the world across our core locations and business solution center hubs. You'll be a member of the investment bank technology management committee and report to the Global Head of Equities Technology
Your experience and skills
• a proven track record in the architecture, design and implementation of large scale transformational IT development projects across investment banking
• excellent people skills and the ability to build, retain and motivate high caliber teams
• demonstrated experience of collaborating in matrix environments, driving consensus and challenging constructively
• previously managed a large, globally diverse, IT organization
• honest, reliable, self-motivated with a high level of integrity
• able to manage and drive multiple and complex projects at any given time
• adept at maintaining strong strategic relationships with senior stakeholders
• flexible, adaptable and pragmatic
What we offer
Together. That's how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.