Head of Operations - Asset Management
- Hong Kong
- CDI, Plein-temps
- SilverStrand Executive Search Limited
- 21 sept. 17
One of Asia' leading investment group is currently looking for an experienced, highly motivated Head of Operations to manage and grow their Operations team, on the alternative investment (asset management) team.
The Head of Operation will take a hands-on approach in both mentoring/managing the alternative investment operations team as well as completion of operational tasks. In addition, the Head of Operations will be required to offer valuable product knowledge and operational know how when assisting with the launch of a new fund.
- 10 years' experience in Fund Operation/Fund Administration at Asset Management (preferred) or Hedge Funds
- MUST have experience dealing with Multi-Strategy Funds, Macro Funds, Fixed Income Heavy Funds
- Previously lead or managed a team
- Review/prepare daily profit & loss, fund return, fund accounting, financing and margin
- Hands-on when doing operational work: reconciliations, trade settlements, NAV calculations, cash management and all tasks to assist fund managers
- Product knowledge of bonds, equity, futures, OTC derivatives is highly valued
- Ability to review OTC termsheets, counterparty service level agreements, fund documents and ISDA agreements
- Liaise for all counterparties, internally and externally