Head of Trust
- Hong Kong
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Kelly Services Hong Kong
- 10 janv. 18 2018-01-10
Our client is a successful, popular and renowned Wealth and Asset Management listed group.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- The candidate will manage a Trust and an Insurance Team that will oversee the business development duties and client management for new business within the Group.
- Primarily they will lead a team to service a high net worth client base in HK and PRC high across 2 offshore trust vehicles. This is a growing business supported by an increasing amount of referred business coming from a vast array of Hong Kong and PRC solicitors, bankers and professionals services contacts.
- This Candidate will also lead the insurance brokerage businesses, including developing new products and markets for 2018.
- Present and report to Group Senior management on forecasted and budgeting growth in both the Trust and Insurance business
- Ensure the integrity of the entity adhering to regulations in compliance with government regulatory requirements for trust and insurances businesses.
- Establish and maintain internal procedures and streamline workflows to improve departmental efficiency.
- 15+ years experience in Private Banking and Trust with some exposure to insurance
- 5 years plus managerial experience of teams of more than 10 people.
- Bachelor Degree essential Masters professional qualification optional
- Polished presentable character with strong communication skills in Cantonese Mandarin and English
- Seasoned experience with working with director level strategies