Helpdesk/ Desktop Support
- AUD0.00 per annum
- Hong Kong
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Morgan McKinley Hong Kong
- 08 déc. 17 2017-12-08
As a global professional recruitment consultancy, Morgan McKinley connects specialist talent with leading employers across multiple industries and disciplines. We have established ourselves as a preferred supplier to many of the major players in our specialist sectors, as well as with thousands of smaller local employers. In Hong Kong, we recruit within the following sectors: Accounting & Finance, Banking and Financial Services, Human Resources, IT, Risk, Compliance, Legal & Audit, Office Support and Sales & Marketing.
Our client is looking for a junior helpdesk/ desktop support to join the team of 3 to provide IT support to around 70 users. You will be the suitable candidate if you speaks native English and do not need visa support.
- L1 to L2 Desktop support, provide support to front to back office
- installation of new applications
- maintenance of LAN, desktop and AV systems
- troubleshooting desktop and laptop issues
- provide voice technology support including Cisco IPT
- maintain thorough and accurate documentation of ticket status and resolution
- assist with the automation of tasks
- oversee the daily performance of computer systems
- liaise with associates to establish requirements for new systems or modifications
- Develop training materials and procedures, and/or train associates in the proper use of hardware and software
- Support workflow analysis activities as part of office automation feasibility studies, and make technical recommendations on system software configuration, hardware configuration, user policies, security and administrative procedures
- Other duties as assigned
- The role may require after hours and weekend duties as part of technical support and/or IT project implementation. There is a need to support shift schedule from 7am-4pm.
- The candidate has 0-3 years' experience in providing end-user support in a networked environment with a financial services company.
- A basic understanding of financial markets and trade lifecycles is advantageous.
- Systems administration:
- MS Office suite and Windows 7/10 operating system
- MS Active Directory, group policies and Client
- Basic network troubleshooting (IP, DHCP, DNS, etc.)
- Remote access setup (VPN/VDI/two-form authentication
- General management and maintenance:
- Level 1 and 2 desktop support (including remote)
- Handheld support - iPhone / iPad
- Move-Add-Change for new users and visitors
- Printer maintenance
- Cisco phone setup
- Market Data services - Bloomberg / Reuters / Infocast (Add Advantage)