IT Service & Product Manager - Client Orders Service Line
- Hong Kong
- CDI, Plein-temps
- UBS AG
- 17 oct. 17
Do you have the vision to drive strategic roadmaps for IT solutions? Are you able to collaborate with stakeholders worldwide? We're looking for someone who can help us in:
– software product management for client order management capabilities for Wealth Management business, with a focus on APAC region
– driving the solution strategic roadmap and implementation in collaboration with business and IT stakeholders
– working closely with regional and global partners to drive and execute workforce and vendor strategy considering the APAC footprint strategy
– active management and control of the total costs, production stability, risk and compliance of the assigned solutions
– continuously evaluating internal and external trends, business needs, regulatory obligations and corporate imperatives
– providing leadership and subject matter expertise on client order management capability to our major strategic IT programs
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in almost 900 offices and more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
You'll be working in the Client Orders Service Line in Wealth Management. We are responsible for the solution strategy and software product management of applications and services supporting client order capturing, validation, execution and booking, across different trading products such as securitized products, treasury products and structured/OTC products, for Switzerland, Europe and APAC.
The team requires an IT Service and Product Manager to take ownership and drive the product strategy and roadmap of regional and global solutions for APAC.
Your experience and skills
– a Bachelor's degree or equivalent
– solid experience in business solution delivery, architecture or software product management
– knowledge of wealth management / private banking IT systems, preferably in client order management or trading related areas
– strong communication, collaboration and stakeholder engagement skills
– track record in a client servicing role in a regional / global setting
– client focused
– passionate about driving the strategic IT solution roadmap or related agenda in support of business objectives
– adaptable, able to negotiate and influence at all levels, with business and IT stakeholders across the globe, in a matrix environment
– technically savvy with an appreciation for IT capability
– diligent in managing the financials and compliance of IT solutions
What we offer
Together. That's how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.