IT Software Engineer
- Hong Kong
- CDI, Plein-temps
- UBS AG
Are you a strong developer? We are looking for someone like that to work as a senior software engineer within the Analytics Technology Service IT delivery team:
- deliver high quality software and design in order to integrate software with the rest of the enterprise applications
- provide technical leadership to the IT delivery team to solve complex technical and integration related issues
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
You'll be working in the Wealth Management Analytics Technology Service IT delivery team in Hong Kong. Our role is to support the Wealth Management business. You'll work on different projects with different business & IT teams across APAC & EMEA.
Your experience and skills
- university degree in computer science, information systems or related subjects
- minimum 5 years hands-on software engineering experience in financial institution
- hands-on development experience using ETL tools like PowerCenter or DataStage
- hands-on development experience using BI Reporting Tools like Business Objects, MicroStrategy, Axiom or Tableau
- hands-on development experience in Unix/Linux environment
- strong communication skills to communicate with offshore development team and stakeholders
- proficiency in English, Cantonese and Mandarin
- highly committed and able to build working relationship with different IT teams, vendors and clients
- able to work and communicate effectively with different stakeholders
- able to work independently and under pressure
What we offer
Together. That's how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.