(Immediately Available Preferred) Agile Project Manager/Delivery Manager (60-70k+)
- Hong Kong
- CDI, Plein-temps
- TEKsystems Hong Kong
- 18 oct. 17 2017-10-18
Our client is a large, global and leading Bank specializing in core banking, retail, corporate and investment banking. They have been consistently voted the most innovative bank and investly hugely into their IT systems and making their IT systems more lean and Agile.There is now a rare opening for a Project Manager/Delivery Manager to run and implement Agile methodology into a core sector of the bank.
- Evaluate and recommend agile software engineering practices to the team.
- Remove impediments or guide the team to remove impediments.
- Build a trusting and safe environment where problems can be raised without fear of judgement, with an emphasis on problem solving.
- Improve transparency, radiate information and over-communicate.
- Improve the velocity of the development team, at a sustainable pace for the team.
- Be accountable for improvement in results of software development projects
- Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or related disciplines.
- Min 3 years working experience in an agile environment
- Min 2 years of experience as a ScrumMaster.
- Experience in banking domain preferred.
- Good experience in large-scale regional project
- Excellent stakeholder engagement and communication skills.
- Working experience with Agile Lifecycle Management tools will be an added advantage
- Working knowledge of design thinking and workshop facilitation will be an added advantage.
- Must be an Individual Contributor and Team Player, self-initiative, a go-getter, and have a sense of urgency
- Candidates with more than 10 years experiences will be considered for senior position.
- Immediately Available is an advantage (preferred)
This is an excellent opportunity to work in a leading Bank in APAC, with a profitable and stable presence in Hong Kong. Their core banking products dominate the market, and after experiencing competitive business performance, they are looking to invest in their IT. There is high job stability, a large MNC environment with strong resources for the IT systems, and good opportunity for career path.
There is a highly attractive package with benefits.
For more information please contact: Annie Du: +852 3473 3264 or to apply please send your resume to Annie.Du@TEKsystems.com
All information provided will be treated in strict confidence and used solely for recruitment purposes.