- Hong Kong Hong Kong Hong Kong HK
- CDI, Plein-temps
- 17 mai 18 2018-05-17
The foundation of our success is our staff and at OneAston we take pride in our team. We are looking for creative, entrepreneurial, and motivated individuals who are looking to develop their career in one of the fastest growing wealth management consultancy companies.
- The integration consultant’s role is to work closely with integration analysts and business consultants to develop and deliver the technical integration solutions that meet the requirements of our customers
- Collaborate with the customer’s IT stakeholders through all phases of the integration development lifecycle to ensure successful delivery of the integration solution
- Support existing integration solutions for our existing client base
- Degree in Computer Science/Infocomm Technology
- 3 - 4 years of experience designing/developing technical integration solutions using commercial integration solutions such as:
- IBM Websphere Transformation Extender
- Oracle Data Integrator
- Microsoft Biztalk
- TIBCO Active Matrix Business Works
- Possess experience in working with industry standard messages:
- FpML or other XML derivatives
- Experience working on UNIX operation systems (e.g. Solaris, AIX, HP-UX) is required
- Able to develop and troubleshoot UNIX shell scripts.
- System integration experience in banking environment
- Proficient in developing Structure Query Language (SQL) queries
- Able to produce detailed data definition and mapping specifications documents
- Experience in co-ordinating development and testing with a small team of developers based on the specifications provided.
- Converse proficiently in English and Chinese