- Hong Kong Hong Kong Hong Kong HK
- CDI, Plein-temps
- TX Capital (HK) Ltd
- 13 mars 18 2018-03-13
TX Capital is a Hong Kong-based China long/short equity fund focusing on value investing. The fund has achieved strong returns since launch and is expanding the team of research analysts.
- Conduct fundamental research on HK/China companies
- Maintain financial models and analyze company financial statements
- Monitor key economic development, industry trends, and company news
- Attend company management meetings and industry conferences
- Report directly to CIO and work on any ad-hoc analysis
- Strong interest to excel in value and fundamental investing
- Self-driven, highly motivated, strong commitment to task and good attention to details
- Excellent quantitative/excel skills and accounting/finance knowledge
- Aspiration to be top performer; passionate to learn
- Fluency in English and Chinese
- Recent graduates will be considered for entry level research positions
- Candidates with up to 5 years of relevant experiences (Preferably in buy-side/sell-side/consulting) will be considered for analyst positions
- For senior analysts with more than 5 years of experience, TMT/A-share/short selling experience would be preferred
Interested candidates please send your full resume and expected compensation to firstname.lastname@example.org. Personal data will be used for recruitment purpose only.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.