• A leading international asset management company • Maintain detailed financial models • Coordinate meetings and conferences
Our client, a well-established asset management company, is seeking an Investment Analyst with focus on Asia equities. The successful candidate will be responsible for conducting fundamental research on companies, with a focus on ASEAN and Korea markets.
- Conduct fundamental research on regional Asia equities markets, and company visits
- Maintain detailed financial models, writing internal notes, generate stock ideas / buy / sell recommendations to fund managers
- Monitor key macro-economic events and news flows to form a view on the market
- Participate in daily conference calls / meetings to present stock ideas
- Coordinate meetings and conferences
- Assist Senior Portfolio Managers in preparing marketing presentation materials to clients
- University degree in Finance / Accounting related disciplines. MBA / CFA (Candidate) or similar qualification is well-regarded
- At least 3 years of experience in analyzing companies, either buy or sell-side. Prior experience in ESG research is a plus
- Believer in merits of fundamental research
- Strong communication skills with excellent written and spoken English.
- Able to work independently in a diverse culture environment
Interested parties please send your updated resume in WORD format with current and expected salaries (quoting Employer Ref:) to banking@aimHigher.com