Investment Banking – VP Front Office Java Developer (High throughput, Low latency systems)
- 75,000 - 110,000+
- Hong Kong Hong Kong Hong Kong HK
- CDI, Plein-temps
- TEKsystems Hong Kong
- 22 avr. 18 2018-04-22
A Prominent Investment Bank is looking for a VP Java developer to work their core technologies providing trade capture and risk management for the business, traders and salespeople. Java, Low latency, High frequency, exposure is preferred. **Open to candidates outside Financial Services**
The Investment bank offers a superior foundation for building a professional career - a place for people to learn, to achieve and grow. A philosophy that balances personal lifestyles, perspectives and needs is an important part of our culture.
On the trading side, the systems allow traders to manage trades and positions, calculate P&L, and determine risk during the entire trading life-cycle. For salespeople, the technology team provides applications allowing them to price and execute trades agreed with clients, and to view clients trades, positions and revenues.
This particular position offers a business-facing role.
- Development of a high performance, cross-asset position keeper to support our growing eTrading business
- Ability to make a difference in the business across multiple departments, trading desks and product areas
- Working in a genuinely agile development environment supported by a strong technical team
- Close collaboration with colleagues in the other technology teams
To support these responsibilities, the technology team members must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills. They must be able to work collaboratively with other senior developers and with the trading desk (traders and strats) directly.
- 6+ years of Professional development experience
- Strong core Java development background: comfortable with threading and interprocess communication
- Experience in functional language is advantages
- Solid understanding of test-driven development
- Clear understanding of object-oriented fundamentals
- Experience in developing high throughput, low latency transaction/event processing systems
- Preferable to have experience in developing, delivering and supporting software for Linux (or other UNIX) operating systems
- Experience in developing CQRS or event-sourced systems
For more information please contact Ho.Kwok@TEKsystems.com