Investment Compliance Specialists, Global Asset Manager (Multiple Headcounts- HK$50K to HK$70K)
- HK$50k - HK$70K per month
- Hong Kong
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Aquis Search , Numéro de Licence EA : 16S8125
- 08 sept. 17 2017-09-08
A Global Asset Manager is looking for candidates with extensive investment compliance exposure to be part of the investment compliance team in Hong Kong.
Responsibilities of the Role:
- Responsible for investment restriction interpretation, coding, approval, monitoring, uplifting activities as well as monitor non codeable restrictions. The role will have specific focus on regulatory and investment compliance related tasks.
- Work in a local Investment Restrictions team to provide services include investment guideline control management
- Have extensive knowledge on local regulations
- Work closely with stakeholders from affected business lines and functions within Asset Management Group
- Support team head to ensure quality and consistency of Investment Guideline controls especially with regards to coding and testing of rules.
- Perform restrictions coding set up approval and daily restriction monitoring and alert uplifting.
- Support to provide solutions for post deal checking of non codeable restrictions and maintain the list for regular reviews.
Requirements of the Role:
- Demonstrates courageous integrity and ability to challenge existing and new practices.
- International experience or experience of dealing with international resources.
- Good communication skills in both verbal and written. Business fluency in English, other language skills will be a plus
- University graduate with solid years of industry experience.
- Charles River IMS or Bloomberg AIM required.
- Good knowledge of Investment Restrictions processes with decent years of experience required.
- Good knowledge of respective local and international regulatory requirements. This includes SFC and MPF Rules, UCITS and AIFMD.
- Track record of guidelines negotiation and practical rule translation, coding and testing.