Java Analyst Programmer - Financial Institute - 35K
- Hong Kong Hong Kong Hong Kong HK
- Intérim, Plein-temps
- Robert Half Hong Kong
- 09 juil. 18 2018-07-09
A leading insurance company is looking for a Java developer with at least 4 years of experience to join their development team.
Our client is one of the top insurance company. They are working on a digital transformation portfolio and looking for a Java developer to join their team to enhance their front-end insurance application systems.
As an Analyst Programmer, you will be responsible for the following:
- Design and develop technology solutions for financial systems.
- Interface directly with business unit sponsors to gather requirements and document specification.
- Participate in software and system development lifecycle.
- System analysis and documentation.
- Coordinate with global team on new features and participate in future direction of the system
- Degree in Computer Science or IT related disciplines
- Minimum 3 years of working experience in Java/ J2EE
- Hands on experience on Spring, or Struts
- Knowledge in SQL, Cognos Reporting, TM1, JasperReport, Eclipse, Tomcat, Responsive Web Design, or mobile app development is a plus
- Knowledge in insurance or customer facing is a plus, but not mandatory
- Willing to learn and self-motivated
- Good command of written and spoken Chinese and English
- Immediately available is highly preferred and will be considered first
To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.