Korea Institutional Sales - Associate Director
- Hong Kong Hong Kong Hong Kong HK
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Aquis Search
- 22 mars 18 2018-03-22
An international asset manager is seeking an experienced business development professional to cover South Korean institutions. Ideal candidates should have a good track record of raising capital and strong connections within the Korean institutional market.
- Based in Hong Kong and reporting to the Head of Korea Distribution.
- Developing and managing relationships with a multitude of institutuional clients, including SWFs, central banks, fmaily offices, insurance firms, intermediaries, etc...
- Planning and executing roadshows with portfolio managers.
- Achieving an understanding of the needs of clients and prospects.
- At least 8 years of total working experience and 5 years of relevant experience in Korean business development.
- Proven track record and strong network with Korean institutional investors.
- Familiar understanding of fixed income, credit, high yield, structured credit, direct lending, private credit, real estate, equity and/or multi-asset.
- Fluency in Korean and English.