Legal Assistant, APAC Documentation
- Hong Kong
- CDI, Plein-temps
- UBS AG
- 12 déc. 17
Are you a team player? Do you have an eye for detail? We're looking for someone like this to:
- provide support to lawyers and negotiators in the execution and completion of our agreements
- ensure coordination and management of these agreements
- draft letters, emails and agreements including liaising directly with external clients
- be the subject matter expert on our electronic document management tool
- provide general administrative support eg: typing, manage and coordinate diaries, attending to telephone calls and queries, arranging calls and meetings, travel bookings
- produce minutes and reports for meetings and arranging team meetings, events, workshops and conferences
- manage the team leave schedule, distribution lists and systems the team frequently use
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
You'll be working in the Investment Bank legal documentation team. We're responsible for putting in place and advising our Investment Bank colleagues on appropriate documentation and process to protect the bank.
Your experience and skills
- at least 2 years of relevant paralegal or administration experience in a large organization
- prior working experience in a law firm, experience in a financial institution is a plus
- strong organizational and administrative skills with attention to detail
- a team player able to relate well to others
- able to work under time pressure and support the whole team and able to operate independently and efficiently in a fast paced environment
- organized and proactive in your work style
What we offer
Together. That's how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Take the next step
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.