Legal Counsel – Financing
- Attractive remuneration package and fringe benefits will be provided
- Hong Kong
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Haitong International Securities Group Limited
- 17 nov. 17 2017-11-17
Please quote the reference number (Ref : EF/LAF/LG) in the application.
The Job :
- Provide timely and professional legal advice, assist in negotiating and documenting transactions related to financing business such as providing loans under Money Lenders Ordinance or SFO, structured loans to financing M&A or general offer
- Review legal documents including syndicated loan agreement, bond issuance and subscription, bilateral facility agreement, security deed, and structured loan documents
- Advise business teams on legal issues in relation to Money Lenders Ordinance, margin financing requirements under SFO, Takeovers Code and listing rules
- Lead legal enforcement process in the event of a default.
- 3-5 years of PQE experience as a HK / New York / PRC qualified lawyer in private practice or financial institution in-house environment;
- Legal experience in banking and financing businesses, familiar with regulatory and compliance issues in the relevant industry;
- Legal experience at M&A or financing deals
- Knowledge on overseas regulations (e.g. U.S. / EUR /AUS /PRC) is a plus
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Putonghua
We provide attractive remuneration package and fringe benefits for the right candidate. Interested parties please send detailed resume with current and expected salaries to Human Resources Department i) by mail: 22/F, Li Po Chun Chambers, 189 Des Voeux Road Central, HK; ii) by fax: 2537 5431; iii) by getting application method through the Job Opportunities Section of our Corporate website: www.htisec.com; or iv) by email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please quote the reference in the application. If application is submitted in hard copy format, it should be placed in a sealed envelope marked “Confidential”. All applications will be treated in strict confidence and personal data provided by job applications will be used for recruitment purposes only. A copy of our Personal Information Collection Statement will be available upon request.