Legal Counsel, APAC Documentation
- Hong Kong
- CDI, Plein-temps
- UBS AG
- 17 déc. 17
Do you have a practical knowledge of OTC/ETD derivatives and Prime Brokerage? Do you have a solid background in the legal profession? We're looking for someone like this to:
– partner with our Investment Bank colleagues to give legal and regulatory advice
– collaborate with colleagues within Legal and our businesses across the Asia in an advisory capacity
– advise on the legal framework and negotiating master agreements for trading financial products, including prime brokerage, custody, OTC derivatives (ISDA and CSA), exchange traded derivatives, repo (GMRA) and securities financing (GMSLA)
– stay up to date with relevant regulatory developments to make sure we meet all obligations to our customers and regulators
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Your team -
You'll be working in the Investment Bank legal documentation team. We're responsible for advising our Investment Bank colleagues on appropriate documentation and process to protect the bank's security position. So you could be covering equities or fixed income products in multiple locations in the region. We also work closely with our colleagues around the globe to make sure the advice we give to our businesses is consistent and fits internal policies.
Your experience and skills
Your experience and skills -
- worked in a similar position before but we willing to train you up
– qualified as a lawyer in a relevant jurisdiction
– a sound technical legal knowledge of ISDA, ETD or Prime brokerage would be advantageous
- agreement negotiation skills and ability to efficiently bring them to a close
– a strong written and verbal communicator, used to interacting with colleagues at all levels
– able to work under time constraints and have honed the ability to prioritize
– known for hitting deadlines
– comfortable in working in a dynamic and varied legal environment
What we offer
Together. That's how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Take the next step
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.