Legal Counsel (Brokerage & Asset Management) 4yrs PQE
- Hong Kong
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Connexe Search Limited
- 01 déc. 17 2017-12-01
Our client is a well-regarded Brokerage and Asset Management firm. They are currently looking for an in-house lawyer to join their team.
- Provide legal advice and review legal agreements and documents, such as loan and security agreements, custodian agreements, investment management agreements, investment advisory agreements, trust deeds, PPMs, etc.
- Assist Senior Legal Counsel on providing transactional and advisory legal support
- Review and negotiate contracts in both English and Chinese languages
- Liaise with regulators on queries from a legal perspective
- Ensure strict compliance with law and regulatory requirements
- HK qualified lawyer with at least 4 years PQE, preferably gained from major law firm or financial institutions
- Knowledge and exposures on PRC legal jurisdiction would be a plus
- Self-motivated with the ability to work independently
- Strong communication and analytical skills
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese (Cantonese & Putonghua)
Please email your full resume in MS Word format to email@example.com quoting the job reference J17784 in the subject field. Your interest will be treated in strict confidence. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.