Legal Executive/ Paralegal
- Hong Kong
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Value Partners Limited
- 15 janv. 18 2018-01-15
Value Partners is an independent, value-oriented asset management firm. Founded in Hong Kong in February 1993, Value Partners has been ranked among the top performing fund management firms in the industry. The Group was listed on the Main Board of the Stock Exchange of Hong Kong in November 2007. For details, please visit www.valuepartners-group.com.
- Assist in developing and maintaining existing funds and new funds set up;
- Liaise with external advisors and service providers to advise and act on legal matters;
- Assist in drafting, reviewing, commenting and negotiating various types of legal documents;
- Assist in maintenance of the filing system;
- Actively participate in all legal matters as directed by Head of Legal from time to time and work with legal team members in any legal research and projects as assigned.
- Degree holder in law discipline;
- 2 years or above related experience.
- Good team player, responsible, attentive to details & self-initiative;
- Good communication, listening, interpersonal and presentation skills;
- Able to work independently; Willing to learn.
- Good command of spoken and written English, Cantonese and Mandarin;
- Familiar with Microsoft Office, Excel, PowerPoint and Chinese word processing;
- Immediate available and has knowledge in regulators, law firms or financial industry is a definite advantage;
- Fresh Graduate with good academic background will be considered.
- Fund experience gained in regulators, law firms, asset management companies or financial institutions is a plus
Interested candidates please send your full resume with current and expected salary in MS Word format at firstname.lastname@example.org. Personal data will be used for recruitment purpose only.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.