- Hong Kong
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Standard Chartered Bank Hong Kong
- 01 oct. 17
Loan Agency Manager
- Lieu de travail : Hong Kong
- Salaire : Negotiable
- Type de contrat : Plein-temps
Please view Job Description for details.Standard Chartered is a leading international banking group committed to building a successful and sustainable future for our people, our customers and the communities we serve. With 1,700 branches and offices in 68 markets in Asia, Africa and the Middle East, we offer exciting and challenging international career opportunities to over 89,000 employees.
The successful candidate will be responsible for: - Maintaining procedures and processes on providing agency services for different corporate finance products on syndicated structure.
Key Roles and Responsibilities
- Driving standardization across different products.
- Working with Group functions and counterpart other countries to share best practices.
- Implementing new workflow and procedures.
- System enhancement, system testing and implementation
- Identifying related risk and develop risk mitigation procedure
- Managing external service vendor on services required
Qualifications and Skills
- Solid working experience in syndication loan related area
- Good loan documentation knowledge
- Analytical skills to understand transaction structure that impact the operating processes and future requirements on delivering the agency services
- Technical knowledge to understand system capabilities with skills to map it with transactions requirements to identify shortfalls and possible solutions
- Strong spreadsheet skills and experience to generate short term processing solution before system enhancement available
- Fluent written and spoken English and Chinese
- It will be great to have knowledge in ACBS loan system
- Experience in project management will help
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and ability to engage with different transaction stakeholders
- Self-starter with ability to work independently, priorities and meet deadlines
- Team player
How To Apply
You can search and view current opportunities across our organisation and apply immediately by visiting www.standardchartered.com and selecting Careers. To help speed up your application, please note the following:
- You will need to log in (or register if you are visiting our careers site for the first time) before you can apply for a specific role
- Some roles may require you to undertake an online talent assessment in addition to completing the application form (to facilitate this process it is preferable that you provide us with an email address as part of your contact information)
- We will ask you about your education, career history and skills and experience, it may be helpful to have this information at hand when completing your application
It usually takes 15 - 20 minutes to complete the application form; you can save your application at any time and return to complete it at your convenience.
The closing date for applications is 31 Oct 17. Please note all closing dates are given in Hong Kong time (GMT + 8 hours). We aim to respond to successful applicants within four weeks and will keep a record or your application in our database so that we can contact you when suitable vacancies arise in future.
Diversity and Inclusion
Standard Chartered is committed to diversity and inclusion. We believe that a work environment which embraces diversity will enable us to get the best out of the broadest spectrum of people to sustain strong business performance and competitive advantage. By building an inclusive culture, each employee can develop a sense of belonging, and have the opportunity to maximise their personal potential.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Standard Chartered is an equal opportunity employer. We have a meritocratic culture where each individual employee is valued and respected for who they are as a person and for what they bring to the organisation.