- HKD80000 - HKD140000 per month + health insurance, gym discounts, etc
- Hong Kong
- CDI, Plein-temps
- iKas International (Asia Pacific)
- 16 janv. 18 2018-01-16
We are searching for junior and mid-level associates for a leading International law firm based in Central on Hong Kong Island. We are exclusively instructed on these roles as business continues to pick up in this busy practice area. The role will suit a high calibre lawyer keen to focus mostly and often exclusively on M&A work with very little IPO work required. Leading remuneration, training and guidance will be available from this law firm with one of the most highly thought of Partners in Hong Kong.
This role will require a candidate with:
- Qualification ideally from Hong Kong, England & Wales, Australia, the US or another commonwealth or well respected jurisdiction.
- Chinese language skills - verbal as a minimum
- A strong education from a well respected University
- Experience of working within a corporate department in Hong Kong
- Excellent time management skills as well as the ability to communicate effectively with clients
- Strong experience across M&A and Capital Markets (ECM or DCM) is desired. M&A essential, other experience is a bonus
Please reach out to me directly to discuss this role or the market in general. We cover both private practice and in-house and have direct communication with the senior leaders on both sides of the market at leading law firms, financial institutions and MNC's. All conversations will be held in the stricest of confidence.
iKas International (Asia) Limited is providing recruitment services for this role.
"Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only."