- Hong Kong
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Standard Chartered Bank Hong Kong
- 20 oct. 17
Manager, Balance Sheet Anlys (1-year Contract)
- Lieu de travail : Hong Kong
- Salaire : Negotiable
- Type de contrat : Plein-temps
Please view Job Description for details.Standard Chartered is a leading international banking group committed to building a successful and sustainable future for our people, our customers and the communities we serve. With 1,700 branches and offices in 68 markets in Asia, Africa and the Middle East, we offer exciting and challenging international career opportunities to over 89,000 employees.
To assist Head & Senior Manager, Balance Sheet Management and Capital Reporting to carry out the Basel Regulatory Reporting function for Hong Kong and provide early warning where there is any breach in financial ratios.
Ensure Basel Regulatory Returns are submitted to HKMA timely and accurately.
* Promote the Bank's reputation and relationship with regulatory authorities.
* Maintain good relationships with Group Audit and KPMG and dealing with related audit matters.
provide in a professional manner timely and accurate financial and non-financial information of the Bank to local authorities and to Group (Bank of England) as required.
ensure that an effective and efficient internal control system is in place for the returns submission function, and that the reporting requirements and completion guidelines set by regulatory bodies are complied with.
identify areas to improve efficiency and quality in reporting to the HKMA. This may involve planning and implementing necessary changes and system enhancements to BCRS, PSGL and various TP systems.
proactively provide advice and support to Divisions/Departments on all issues related to Basel regulatory reporting.
Assist the Finance Division in ad hoc projects.
Provide advisory service/ capital analysis to business/ ALCO on implications of capital on potential new deals / structures.
Involve in monthly ALCO reporting. Ensure data accuracy, quality and relevancy of the capital plan. Maintain a capital plan and manage compliance with this plan.
Support Group and HK in terms of capital related initiatives, such as, capital instrument issuance/ redemption/ corporate actions etc.
Involve in projects that may have Balance Sheet Structure, Capital or Liquidity implications to HK.
Involve in Capital Adequacy Ratio calculation for various stress test (internal and regulator driven) and eg, ICAAP, FCRRP, RST and SDST etc.
Engage in capital related consultations.
- Coordinate various activities relating to Capital streams for the analysis and implementation of BCBS239 requirements
- Analyse, scope and work to deliver the requirements as set out by the programme management towards BCBS239 compliance
- Perform documentation deliverables for inventories (report / EUC / manual processes), priority reports, risk measures and data elements including linkages, report specifications for BAU and crisis reports; ensuring high quality of documentation with relevant details
How To Apply
You can search and view current opportunities across our organisation and apply immediately by visiting www.standardchartered.com and selecting Careers. To help speed up your application, please note the following:
- You will need to log in (or register if you are visiting our careers site for the first time) before you can apply for a specific role
- Some roles may require you to undertake an online talent assessment in addition to completing the application form (to facilitate this process it is preferable that you provide us with an email address as part of your contact information)
- We will ask you about your education, career history and skills and experience, it may be helpful to have this information at hand when completing your application
It usually takes 15 - 20 minutes to complete the application form; you can save your application at any time and return to complete it at your convenience.
Diversity and Inclusion
Standard Chartered is committed to diversity and inclusion. We believe that a work environment which embraces diversity will enable us to get the best out of the broadest spectrum of people to sustain strong business performance and competitive advantage. By building an inclusive culture, each employee can develop a sense of belonging, and have the opportunity to maximise their personal potential.