- Hong Kong
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Standard Chartered Bank Hong Kong
- 30 nov. 17
Manager, Balance Sheet Management
- Lieu de travail : Hong Kong
- Salaire : Negotiable
- Type de contrat : Plein-temps
Please view Job Description for details.Standard Chartered is a leading international banking group committed to building a successful and sustainable future for our people, our customers and the communities we serve. With 1,700 branches and offices in 68 markets in Asia, Africa and the Middle East, we offer exciting and challenging international career opportunities to over 89,000 employees.
Work in the Balance Sheet Management Team in Country Finance and support the Senior Manager, Balance Sheet Management, in providing strategic financial advisory support to the Bank's Asset and Liability Committee ("ALCO") and other business units on balance sheet management, liquidity and capital management.
Key Roles and Responsibilities
To assist Senior Manager of Balance Sheet Management:
* Provide financial analysis and support to HK ALCO on balance sheet, liquidity and capital management
* Prepare / Review weekly and monthly ALCO reports. Ensure data accuracy, quality and relevancy of the report
* Co-ordinate financial balance sheet budget and forecast on both regular and ad hoc basis
* Provide support to the Deposit Working Group. Coordination works include meeting papers preparation/co-ordination, minutes taking and following up of action points with relevant parties
* Provide performance review through benchmark study and adhoc exercises
* Prepare performance review to rating agencies
* Provide support to Divisions/Departments on all issues related to ALCO, Liquidity and Capital reporting
* Engage in Treasury policy changes on liquidity and ensure appropriate rollout in HK
* Engage in annual update of various local liquidity / capital policies
* Ensure proper implementation of FTP policies in HK
* Provide budget, forecast and monthly P&L of Treasury's BU in HK
* Review month-end entries of Treasury's BU
* Responsible for the accounting booking of Treasury Investments in HK
* Assist the annual ICAAP and various stress testing process
* Provide support and participate in project exercises, such as issuance of sub-debt; other corporate activities or system implementation/enhancement etc
Qualifications and Skills
* Relevant banking experience, preferably in Liquidity or Balance Sheet Management or Capital areas or Business Finance
* Logical and diligent
* Excellent analytical skills and advanced spreadsheet skills
* Proactive working attitude
* Adept at working in a fast-pace and dynamic environment
* Able to work under pressure
* Strong communications skills
* Team player
How To Apply
You can search and view current opportunities across our organisation and apply immediately by visiting www.standardchartered.com and selecting Careers. To help speed up your application, please note the following:
- You will need to log in (or register if you are visiting our careers site for the first time) before you can apply for a specific role
- Some roles may require you to undertake an online talent assessment in addition to completing the application form (to facilitate this process it is preferable that you provide us with an email address as part of your contact information)
- We will ask you about your education, career history and skills and experience, it may be helpful to have this information at hand when completing your application
It usually takes 15 - 20 minutes to complete the application form; you can save your application at any time and return to complete it at your convenience.
Third Party Applications
Please note: Applications from third parties are not accepted unless by invitation.
Diversity and Inclusion
Standard Chartered is committed to diversity and inclusion. We believe that a work environment which embraces diversity will enable us to get the best out of the broadest spectrum of people to sustain strong business performance and competitive advantage. By building an inclusive culture, each employee can develop a sense of belonging, and have the opportunity to maximise their personal potential.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Standard Chartered is an equal opportunity employer. We have a meritocratic culture where each individual employee is valued and respected for who they are as a person and for what they bring to the organisation.