Manager Direct Channels, Mobile Banking - Retail Banking and Wealth Management
- Hong Kong
- CDI, Plein-temps
- 11 oct. 17 2017-10-11
Some careers open more doors than others.
If you’re looking to unlock new job opportunities, take a look at the possibilities right on your doorstep here at HSBC.
Retail Banking and Wealth Management serves more than 50 million customers worldwide with a complete range of banking and wealth management services to enable them to manage their finances and protect and build their financial futures. It is a global business that brings together management responsibility for Retail Banking, Wealth Management, Insurance and Asset Management with a focus on customer-centric propositions and innovative and efficient distribution channels.
We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join our team as Manager Direct Channels, Mobile Banking.
In this role, you will
- Manage the delivery of the Mobile Banking Channel growth capability in Global Asset Management and Retail Banking and Wealth Management
- Manage and coordinate the implementation of mobile channel service functions for Global Asset Management. This includes Mobile Banking, applications, and the use of emerging technology
- Manage and coordinate the development of Mobile Banking functionality to drive growth and service features supporting Global Asset Management and Retail Banking and Wealth Management strategic plan
- Work closely on development of new applications and enhance functions for better user experience
- Improve staff engagement through regular communications of management directions and staff development plan
- Optimise resources to achieve cost efficiency and attain business goals within budget
- Manage the implementation of compliance or regulatory initiatives to mitigate associated risks
To be successful in this role, you should meet the following requirements
- Mobile business experience, beneficial to have application development knowledge
- Customer insight driven
- Open to industry background, preferably with experience in retail and ecommerce
- Able to handle a highly complex range of strategic, business and technology based issues in a variety of different operating environments
- The jobholder is required to have expertise and understanding of technology to ensure the Bank is best positioned to leverage off any new or evolving trends
For further details and application information please visit our career site, search under reference number 00008SI7
You’ll achieve more when you join HSBC.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
Issued by The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited