Manager Global Standards - Commercial Banking
- Hong Kong
- CDI, Plein-temps
- 02 nov. 17 2017-11-02
Some careers have more impact than others.
If you’re looking for a role where you can continue to make an impression, take the next step at HSBC where your contributions will always be valued.
HSBC Commercial Banking serves millions of businesses ranging from small, to large corporates, providing commercial customers with a full range of banking services including Global Trade and Receivables Finance, RMB solutions, multi-currency business accounts, payments and cash management, and wealth management and insurance, as well as a comprehensive range of financing solutions. With dedicated Relationship Managers and Product Specialists providing local support and advice in over 60 countries and territories, HSBC helps connect customers to opportunities.
We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join our team as Manager Global Standards.
In this role, you will
- Plan and lead the implementation of strategic initiatives relating to Global Standards, Group compliance policy as well as global or local regulatory changes for Commercial Banking Hong Kong to mitigate noncompliance risks
- Apply the sixth filters and drive the implementation of Global Standards and Financial Crime Risk Management initiatives
- Assess the impact of regulatory changes and recommend optimal, sustainable and cost effective solutions
- Undertake portfolio management, diagnosing financial crime risks across sectors, products, country
- Ensure Commercial Banking Hong Kong comply with the regulatory requirements and Group compliance policies optimizing their impact to business, operation and customer
- Establish key controls and regular monitoring of the Know Your Customer and transaction monitoring processes
- Provide advice and guidance to frontline teams on effective measures to meet the highest standards
To be successful in this role, you should meet the following requirements
- University degree in an appropriate discipline
- Solid management experience and good understanding on the regulatory environment in the financial services sector
- Ability to develop, direct and implement business plans and strategies
- Ability to coordinate and control a wide range of activities and make decisions independently
- Good analytical and financial skills as well as excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Well-developed interpersonal skills and influencing skills
- Adaptability and flexibility to respond quickly to changing priorities
- Knowledge of the commercial banking products and operation in Hong Kong
For further details and application information please visit our career site, search under reference number 00009Z3R
You’ll achieve more when you join HSBC.
Candidate with less relevant experience or skills may be offered a lower Global Career Band than stated above.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
Issued by The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited