Manager, Growth and Innovation - Commercial Banking
- Hong Kong
- CDI, Plein-temps
- 02 nov. 17 2017-11-02
Some careers grow faster than others.
If you’re looking for further opportunities to develop your career, take the next step in fulfiling your potential right here at HSBC.
HSBC Commercial Banking serves millions of businesses ranging from small, to large corporates, providing commercial customers with a full range of banking services including Global Trade and Receivables Finance, RMB solutions, multi-currency business accounts, payments and cash management, and wealth management and insurance, as well as a comprehensive range of financing solutions. With dedicated Relationship Managers and Product Specialists providing local support and advice in over 60 countries and territories, HSBC helps connect customers to opportunities.
We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join our team as Manager, Growth and Innovation.
In this role, you will
- Key part of small high calibre team leading the development of a new digital business for HSBC, namely Project Jasmine
- Support development of ground-breaking proposition for Small to Medium Enterprise's trading internationally
- Prepare materials for senior meetings with external strategic partners and engage in working level discussions with strategic partners
- Set up and run programme management office for Jasmine
- Engage with external parties to develop Jasmine concept
- Develop business case and opportunity sizing for Jasmine
To be successful in this role, you should meet the following requirements
- Good understanding of the financial services industry globally and key trends, particularly in trade and innovation
- Well-developed analytical skills, capacity to process high volumes of complex information
- Experience developing business cases and market sizing desirable
- Clear communication skills with the ability to interact with Commercial Banking management and external partners
- Strong team player with ability to deliver at pace in a highly ambiguous environment
- Ability to think laterally and innovatively to find creative solutions
- Ability to quickly understand business processes, tech requirements and challenges
- Project management experience desirable
- Experience delivering digital projects desirable
- Graduate caliber
For further details and application information please visit our career site, search under reference number 00009XFG
You’ll achieve more when you join HSBC.
Candidate with less relevant experience or skills may be offered a lower Global Career Band than stated above.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
Issued by The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited