Manager, IT Risk and Assurance, IT Advisory
- Hong Kong
- CDI, Plein-temps
- KPMG (China and Hong Kong SAR)
- 25 sept. 17
KPMG China operates in 16 cities across China, with around 10,000 partners and staff in Beijing, Beijing Zhongguancun, Chengdu, Chongqing, Foshan, Fuzhou, Guangzhou, Hangzhou, Nanjing, Qingdao, Shanghai, Shenyang, Shenzhen, Tianjin, Xiamen, Hong Kong SAR and Macau SAR. KPMG is a global network of professional services firms providing Audit, Tax and Advisory services. We operate in 152 countries and regions, and have 189,000 people across a range of disciplines working in member firms around the world.
In KPMG's Consulting practice, we don't limit ourselves to either strategy or implementation. Instead, we deliver both. Our team in Hong Kong is the fastest growing division within KPMG China and represents a young and enthusiastic team that always pushes itself to succeed. Since our creation, we've developed in-depth knowledge of an incredibly broad spread of sectors and services.
We are looking for Manager for our IT Risk and Assurance service area. The roles are client-focused and involve planning, supervising and delivering IT audit and assurance-based engagements for clients, including internal and external IT audits, IT assurance activities such as IT risk management and IT compliance reviews, They also involve providing IT advisory services to both public and private sector clients.
The role entails being responsible for completing all aspects of the engagement lifecycle, including engagement execution and delivering, supervision and coaching of junior staff, transferring technical knowledge, writing reports, and communicating with engagement partners.
- Plan and execute the day-to-day activities of IT audit and assurance engagements
- Coach junior staff on engagements and provide proper feedback
- Assist with scoping, financial management, delivery risk management and the initial review of deliverables
- Identify and communicate IT audit findings to senior management and clients
- Help identify performance improvement opportunities for assigned clients
- Conduct fieldwork and manage small project teams to deliver value-added assurance services to clients
- Develop internal networks and maintain excellent relationships with colleagues across KPMG, in particular in the wider Consulting, Audit and Advisory areas
- Proven experience of successfully delivering IT audit and assurance services (including external/internal audits) to clients within a Big Four firm (or five years ’ experience in any of the following areas: internal or external IT audit, risk assessment or business process reengineering)
- Experience in business analysis and understanding of core business processes within industry sectors
- Experience of systems environments within industry sectors
- Recognised relevant qualification (e.g. CISA or HKICPA )
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in an appropriate field from an accredited college/university
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and Chinese (Mandarin or Cantonese) and exceptional interpersonal skills; able to gain the confidence and respect of senior level executives
- Ability to identify and assess complex IT risks and controls, to relate them to the wider business environment and express opinions clearly to all levels of staff
- Excellent reporting and presentation skills
- Ability to deliver work within tight timelines, on budget and at a high level of quality
- Strong teamwork ability and able to work independently
We offer successful candidates an attractive remuneration package and the opportunity to work in a dynamic and exciting environment.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
© 2017 KPMG, a Hong Kong partnership and a member firm of the KPMG network of independent member firms affiliated with KPMG International Cooperative ("KPMG International"), a Swiss entity. All rights reserved.