Manager, Product Governance and Conduct - Corporate Banking
- Hong Kong
- CDI, Plein-temps
- 27 sept. 17 2017-09-27
Some careers have more impact than others.
If you’re looking for a role where you can continue to make an impression, take the next step at HSBC where your contributions will always be valued.
Corporate Banking provides international financial services solutions that support businesses ranging from large corporates to mid-market enterprises in a variety of industry sectors all over the world. Leveraging the strength, scope and expertise of our global product network, Corporate Banking is positioned as an essential partner to large and mid-market enterprises seeking to maximise their potential internationally, offearing streamlined business access to HSBC’s international network and broad range of market leading banking products and services.
We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join our team as Manager, Product Governance and Conduct.
In this role, you will
- Drive embedding, understanding, and awareness of Conduct or Complaints initiatives in the region, to support delivery and reporting of Conduct Programmes across Asia Pacific Commercial Banking.
- Work closely with Global or Country Commercial Banking to provide oversight over embedding and implementation of complaints management frameworks in the region to ensure compliance and alignment to Global Complaints Handling Policy and to promote the delivery of fair outcomes for customers.
- Responsible for driving and coordinating wider Conduct initiatives such as leading the Conduct Gaps Closure Evidencing exercise in the region and monitor progress of individual countries in the Conduct Maturity Assessment led by Global Commercial Banking.
- Collaborate with Conduct and Regulatory Compliance to drive and promote a range of Conduct initiatives in the region
- To ensure effective Complaints Management Frameworks in the countries and to enhance governance on the same
- Develop and recommend changes and improvements to operating models, procedures and practices based on subject matter expertise and understanding of HSBC and best market practice.
To be successful in this role, you should meet the following requirements
- Graduate degree in a relevant discipline preferred
- Broad commercial banking experience ideally with an element of this from frontline.
- Effective negotiation skills, with the ability to influence decision making and decision makers
- Proven ability to work in matrix management structure
- Strong analytical and project management skills
- Ability to work independently without close supervision and collaborate effectively as part of a team
- Well-developed written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills
For further details and application information please visit our career site, search under reference number 00009K41
You’ll achieve more when you join HSBC.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
Issued by The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited