Manager, Project Management (1-year Contract)
FWD spans Hong Kong, Macau, Thailand, Indonesia, the Philippines, Singapore, Vietnam, Japan and Malaysia, and has a representative office in Shanghai, China. In Hong Kong, FWD offers life and medical insurance, general insurance, employee benefits, and financial planning. FWD is focused on creating fresh customer experiences, with easy-to-understand and relevant products, supported by digital technology. Through this customer-led approach, FWD aims to become a leading pan-Asian insurer that changes the way people feel about insurance.
Established in Asia in 2013, FWD is the insurance business of investment group, Pacific Century Group. The life insurance and general insurance operating entities have been assigned strong financial strength ratings by international rating agencies. While FWD Life Insurance Company (Bermuda) Limited (Incorporated in Bermuda with limited liability) has been affirmed 'A3' by Moody's and 'A' by Fitch, FWD General Insurance Company Limited has also received 'A' rating from Fitch, all with a stable outlook.
In Hong Kong & Macau, FWD has been providing quality services to around 530,560+ customers with over 830+ staff.
If you are looking for a company where can fuel your inspiration and cultivate your expertise, join us on our exciting journey.
- Work closely with the business units to provide business solutions to address business needs.
- Elicit business requirement and prepare user requirement accordingly.
- Support users on testing conditions and test cases.
- Monitor work progress and identify possible deviations of project schedule and assist supervisor in formulating solution for contingency.
- Support UAT and systems implementation schedule, systems incidence management and IT services review.
- Prepare systems operating and procedure manual for BU
- Degree holder in information systems
- At least 2+ years of experiences in business analysis / project management
- Experience in insurance industry would be an advantage
- Well organized and attentive to details, flexible with working hours
- Good analytical and problem solving skills, and disciplined with project scheduling.
- Self-initiated and have a strong drive to learn
- Strong PC skills including MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Able to clearly express business processes and ideas verbally and in written English
- Able to present confidently to groups
- 1 year contractor role
Information collected will be treated in strict confidence and used solely for recruitment purpose. The company will retain all applications no longer than 24 months of which will be destroyed thereafter. When there are vacancies in any of our subsidiaries, holding companies, associated or affiliated companies of, or companies controlled by, or under common control with the Company during that period, we may transfer your application to them for consideration of employment. We are an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, disability or family status in employment process.